Do you feel the need to make changes to live life more fully?
Could you do with some help in clarifying what and how?
● Maybe you’re going through some kind of transition, maybe midlife, or would just like a change of direction
● Or you’d like to change unhelpful habits and start making healthier and wiser choices
● Or you’re a bit dissatisfied with the person you’ve become and would like to reflect on what you truly value and what the next step should be
● Or there is something you would like to achieve and find it hard to motivate yourself to do something about it
● Or you are struggling with a difficult decision…
Lasting changes need to be based on a solid foundation of self-knowledge and authentic values.
Through my unique blend of cognitive-behavioural coaching, counselling and practical philosophy, I offer you a reflective, in-depth dialogue with the aim of helping you to:
● understand yourself better
● clarify what really matters to you
● identify what is working and what you would like to change
● challenge the beliefs and patterns that are holding you back
● start taking effective steps towards goals that genuinely reflect your values
I also help you to deal with obstacles constructively!